SIVACON S8 goes beyond the standard and offers safety at a high level, for instance, with its active protection system against internal arcing. The efficient and redundant ventilation system also supports safe and reliable operation.641.
- Design approval according to IEC 61439-2 (up to 6300A, Icw / Ipk = 150/330kA Type Test Report).
- Internal Arc Test Protection according to IEC / TR 61641.
- Seismic Test Report according to IEC 60068-3-3, IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-57, IEC 60980
- Large formatting options from Form1, 2b, 3a, 4b, 4 type7 (BS)
- Mounting design: Withdrawable design, fixed-mounted design with compartment doors, plug-in design
- Cubicle width (mm): 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1400
- Modular structure: allows flexibility and expandability for installation.
- Extended protection against internal arcs.
- Ventilation system with higher efficiency and maintenance advantages.
- Lock system resistant for internal arcs.
- Incoming and outgoing cables or busbars can be placed at top or bottom.
- Busbar can be positioned at Top, Center, Back or Bottom.
- Protection class options: IP30 • IP31 • IP40 • IP41 • IP42 • IP54
Motor Control Centers and standard withdrawable units. SIVACON S8 -universal mounting design
Withdrawable unit design
Standard withdrawable unit, height 100mm.
Standard withdrawable unit, height 200mm.
Standard withdrawable unit, height 300mm.
The swivel-mounted masking frame for the withdrawable units enables adjustment during operation
The withdrawable unit coding (up to 21 versions) prevents the swapping of withdrawal units
The rear equipping option offers additional space for devices
Test and disconnected position for clear distinction
Service-proven withdrawable unit contact system with fixed cable connection
Front connection isolating
Line-side and feeder-side contacts embedded for test finger safety